Have you checked out all the Acuvue Oasys Max review yet? Let’s look into it if you are contemplating opting for contact lenses. Here, we have enlisted all the product’s integral points, including all the specifications, pros, cons, etc. This article will assist you in getting in-depth knowledge about the product and whether it benefits your health.
Table of Contents
About Acuvue Oasys Max
Acuvue Oasys Max lenses have been created with the best of technology, such as Tearstable technology and Optiblue light filter. It also includes hydraulic technology for comfort and protection along with pupil-optimised design. They claim to provide lenses that can be the best replacements for spectacles. They promise to offer better eyesight and not harm one’s health.
Apart from that, as it is developed using the best technology available, it not only betters one eyesight but also protects them from pollution and UV rays, treats dry eyes, and more. This fact has also been highlighted in several Acuvue Oasys Max review. It is important to note here that you must have a prescription to get the lenses.
Types of products
- Astigmatism lenses: Contacts that are created with blink stabilization.
- Multifocal lenses: For people over 40 with top much computer exposure.
- One-day lenses: Protects from blue vision light.
- Purpose: Offering people with eyesight issues lenses of different types that cater to other issues.
- Parent Company: Johnson and Johnson
- Date of origin: 1987
- Contact number: (800) 843-2020
- Timing: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Address: Customer Relations E-QA 7500 Centurion Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Per the Acuvue Oasys Max review, these lenses are known for getting rid of combating UV rays, which prevents eyes from getting further damaged.
- These lenses are filled with antioxidants to improve one’s eyesight and provide comfort throughout the day.
- They have been structured so that with each blink of an eye, they will readjust themselves to fit right in and not get displaced.
- The edges have been created so that they are almost invisible and do not have any rough impact on the eyes. Instead, it will glide smoothly enough not even to leave any sensation.
- All the lenses have a lot of moisture, which helps them keep the eyes cool and comfortable throughout the day.
- There are times when a person’s pupil changes. Therefore, Acuvue has taken it upon themselves to adjust the lenses per the prescription. They even allow free trials to those who are professionals and are associated with them.
What are the side effects of Acuvue Oasys?
- According to the Acuvue Oasys Max review, there are not many side effects that people have endured other than the normal ones, such as irritation, discomfort, etc. These are affecting that people usually experience while trying out contact lenses.
- If not chosen correctly, these lenses would not benefit the user.
Acuvue Oasys Max review and complaints
We searched the internet for reviews and complaints and have selected a few to shed light on how the users have received it. We took help from its main page, social media platforms, and other trustworthy websites to gather the below customer testimonials.
- One female customer mentioned that the lenses have been quite beneficial for her as she can use them throughout the day without her eye feeling worn out or irritated.
- Another customer mentioned that she could easily read even the smallest alphabets after choosing the lenses.
- Other customers have also stated that they can now enjoy better vision and can easily carry out tasks such as working on computers, reading, etc, with simplicity.
- One male customer stated that the lenses he purchased were uncomfortable and kept slipping out, causing discomfort.
- Some are displeased with how the shop works and how they do not offer any rebates.
- Another customer who had been using it for some time faced a significant issue as it broke inside her eyes. She had to undergo treatment for many days.
Is Acuvue Moist better than Oasys?
As stated above, several issues require several different types of lenses. Acuvue lenses address multiple problems, such as dry eyes, vision, etc. Therefore, it is unfair and difficult to say which is better. One must always get their eyes checked by an optometrist before they choose a lens.
Therefore, we suggest our readers go for these lenses if they want better eye health as, despite the complaints, these lenses are trustworthy. We hope our review was helpful, and we await your response in the comments section below.
Which ACUVUE contact is best for dry eyes?
Acuvue Moist is considered the best for dry eyes.
What contacts are better than ACUVUE?
Acuvue is the current best brand in the market and is suitable for all eye disorders.
How long can you wear Acuvue Oasys multifocal contact lenses?
There are some lenses that you can use for a single day. You can use Acuvue contact lenses in the long run but must change them regularly for better eye health.